- 1.1 This website (https://www.affyn.com/), and any sub-domains of this website (including, for the avoidance of doubt, https://marketplace.affyn.com/) (collectively, this “Website”) is owned and operated by Affyn Pte. Ltd. (Singapore Company Registration Number: 202129354G) (“Affyn”). For the avoidance of doubt, the words “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Affyn.
- 1.4 You are responsible for all access to this Website using your internet connection, even if the access is made by another person.
- 1.6 Affyn reserves the right to restrict your access to this Website or part of it. Access to restricted areas of this Website may be subjected to registration and other conditions. If Affyn grants you permission to access a restricted area, Affyn may withdraw that permission at any time.
- 1.9 Affyn may post information relating to investment strategies and opportunities from time to time. For the avoidance of doubt, the information that Affyn posts relating to investment strategies and opportunities is not and will not be considered or relied upon as advice on investments, considered as solicitation of deals, or considered as inducements to invest in any products.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- 2.1 The intellectual property rights in this Website and all of the information, texts, pictures, videos and other contents made available on this Website are owned by Affyn and its licensors. You shall not print, transmit or otherwise make copies of any such content with the express prior permission of Affyn.
3. Accessing the Website
- 3.1 You can access the Website as a visitor or as a registered user. You may browse the public-facing portions of the Website without registering an account with Affyn. However, you must register for an account in order to purchase any products or services offered by Affyn through the Website, including, for the avoidance of doubt the FYN Tokens, Flags and any passes in relation to products and services that Affyn may offer from time to time on the Website. You are required to provide your name, your email address and any other information as required by Affyn. Thereafter, you can login by using your username and password that you have created.
- 3.2 The information that you have provided are deemed to be true, accurate, complete, and up to date. You are responsible for the security of your account and password. Affyn will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your information safely.
- 3.3 Affyn may refuse any request for the registration of an account and suspend or terminate an account at its sole discretion.
- 3.4 All requests or applications for the purchase or acquisition of any products or services offered by Affyn through the Website, including, for the avoidance of doubt, the FYN Tokens, Flags and any passes in relation to products and services that Affyn may offer from time to time, are subject to Affyn’s acceptance, your entry into the relevant agreement for the purchase or acquisition of such products or services, including, for the avoidance of doubt, the FYN Tokens, Flags and any passes in relation to products and services that Affyn may offer from time to time, with Affyn and a satisfactory outcome of such know-your-client checks as Affyn may require from time to time. Affyn will send you a response as reasonably practicable after you have submitted your request or application. For the avoidance of doubt, such a response may be sent to you directly on the Website. Affyn reserves the right to amend, cancel or refuse to process any request or application partly or fully.
- restrict or prohibit your use of the Website;
- terminate any accounts created by or otherwise associated with you on this Website or any part of it;
- restrict or blacklist you from creating new accounts on this Website or any part of it; and
- suspend or terminate any services provided to you.
- 4.1 You acknowledge and agree that Affyn has no control over any wallet that you may use in connection with your use to the Website.
- 4.2 Affyn will not be responsible for any issues arising as a result of your failure to provide accurate details of your wallet, nor for any issues arising as a result of you losing your access keys to your wallet.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
- 5.1 The contents on the Website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Affyn makes no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Website.
- 5.2 To the fullest extent permitted by law, Affyn does not make any representations or warranties and hereby disclaims any warranties whether expressly or impliedly arising from the following:
5.3 The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
5.5 Affyn will not be liable to you for any liabilities to the extent allowed by law for damages, losses, claims, costs, or expenses of any kind to you related or arising from:
- your use in relation to the Website;
- any interruption in your use in relation to the Website;
- the availability of the Website;
- the availability of the products offered on the Website;
- quality, completeness, accuracy, reliability, or service levels in connection with information on the Website;
- any loss or corruption of data in connection with your use of the Website;
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies on any information on the Website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of the Website secure servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website in relation to the sale and purchase of any products or services offered by Affyn through the Website, including, for the avoidance of doubt the FYN Tokens, Flags or passes that may from time to time be available for purchase;
- any harmful viruses, malware or similar malicious codes that may be transmitted through the Website;
- any liabilities resulting from its negligence;
- any termination or change of the Website;
- any termination of any accounts created by or otherwise associated with you on this Website or any part of it; or
- any restriction or blacklisting of you from creating any accounts on this Website or any part of it.
6. Permission to Use
6.2 Affyn reserves the right to revoke any of these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of this Website, the servers or the networks used to make the Website available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks or servers;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us, and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- remove any copyright, trademark, proprietary rights from the Website or any materials originating from this Website;
- frame or mirror any part of the Website without the express prior written consent of Affyn;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing the contents of the Website;
- use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather the contents of the Website or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without the express prior written consent of Affyn; and
- make any misrepresentations to us.
7. Information Obligations under the Website
- By using the Website, you agree that you shall keep the Website informed of the status of the transactions that you have with the Website and if the operator of the Website requests, provide any information so requested.
8. Representations and Warranties
- By accessing or using the Website, you:
- represent and warrant, if you are acting on behalf of an entity, that the entity you are acting for is a duly incorporated or constituted entity under the laws of the country in which it is incorporated or constituted, and you have the capacity and authority to act on behalf of the entity in relation to the Website; and
9. Right of Access
- 9.1 The Website provides hyperlinks to other websites and online resources which are not maintained or controlled by Affyn. Affyn is not responsible for the contents of such external sites or resources. Affyn will not be liable for any losses, claims, actions, costs, expenses, or any damages that arise from the use of those third-party websites and resources. Affyn may also block any links to or from the Website. Your use of third- party websites and resources is at your own risk.
11. Third Party Rights
13. Jurisdictional Issues
- 13.1 Affyn makes no representation that the information provided on this Website is appropriate or available for use outside Singapore. If you choose to access this Website outside Singapore, you are responsible for your own risk and you shall take the necessary steps to comply with the applicable local laws. By using this Website, you agree that certain personal data of yours will be transferred and processed in Singapore.
14. Effective Period
15. Governing Law